Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Age not a Disease

  It happens to all of us. We all age. In fact, everyday we get up we are a day older. And there is nothing we can do about it. Nor is it anything to be ashamed of. It just happens.
  Yet we need not fear it. God has set it up that way. We are not meant to be on earth forever. God created us eternal creatures. We have a birth. And we will live forever. I discussed in an earlier  posting the subject and I am sure you can go back to the index or whatever and look at that.
   What brougt this subject up is I am reading a book by Billy Graham, his latest, Nearing Home. I will be reviewing it in my other blog as soon as I finish it. Just wanted to share with you the idea that making it to old age is good. If we are one of the few who make it we should be active in giving back and helping others. "Plan for the golden years. You may get to experience them" was said by good old unknown. He also said "Don't resent growing old. many are denied the privilege."
    When we get up in years we are not able to do everything as fast as we have done it in the earlier years. But we can share our wisdom and pray. Prayer is very important. And we don't need any equipment.
     So have a good day and keep looking up.
     Comment on how you think I am doing. Let me know your story.
       
   

No comments:

Post a Comment