Friday, August 12, 2011

New Day

This is the day the Lord has made. Let us thank God for it. Earlier I blogged a post about prayers and I expect I will blog more.The day begins and ends with God in control.
  I wonder if President Obama realizes that. Also that God elevates countries and brings down countries. I only hope that the USA is not being put down by God.
 Obama as well as other rulers are in God's hand, even those who are not His by virtue of the new birth.
  Let us continue to pray for him. He needs wisdom and good advisors. He can't do it by himself. He must also learn how to use both the Republicans and Democrats to get his agenda done. He shouldn"t try to push through his own agenda and stand alone. It doesn't seem to be to be a sign of wisdom. He must not try to be a cowboy.


No comments:

Post a Comment