Thursday, August 18, 2011

And to finance the new church

Never throught it could be done.  Even Pastor Joe of Acts, jokingly of course, said that it was something the Catholic Church  down the block did on a regular basis. And this being a new Baptist fellowship.. Victory Christain Fellowship, to be exact, for them to raffle off an IPAD2 for the price of $25 a ticket, why, it was just something that was ingenous. Victory is going to reach the young college age group. This is something that they are going to respond to. I know the group of Acts is putting in their money. I have. My wife has. Some lucky person will have a wifi IPad2. Launch party will be the 27th of this month. I guess that that is the time it will be raffled off. The winner doesn't need to be present. I will probably be working at Ralphs on that day. My Saturdays are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment