Friday, August 12, 2011

Blog guide

People reading this may say "so, on what are you going to base your answers?' which, if you think about it, is a very good question. We all are people who have opinions and most of us like to share our ignorance daily. And frequently.
  A good portion of what I will share and talk about will be filtered through God's word, the Bible.
God has a lot to share with man. He is not silent. He communicates. And all He communicated was set down in the 66 books found between  the covers of the Holy Bible. It is very important we listen and memorize portions we find helpful for our situation.
Psalm 119 says "Your word have I hidden in my heart  that I might not sin against God." Also "Your word is a lamp onto my feet and a light unto my path."
  In a later posting I will gladfully share how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment