Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Best Question

Buying
    
   Are you aware that there is a question you can ask yourself that could save you from making the wrong  decision? At all times? That question is a simple one.
    "What is the wisest thing for me to do?"
      Not what is the easiest or most expedient. Just a simple, What is the wisest thing for me to do?
    I wish I had known this earlier in life.
    Of course everyone says that. There are things you can look back on that you wish you had not done. Like my present finances.
    I should be saving up for retirement. Instead I felt I could start a business to bring in money for retirement. But the costs of setting up have exceeded the on-hand resources so I am left with debt far beyond what I have cash to cover.
   Sure, someone will say, but it is an investment in your future. Fine. If that explanation works for you, you run with it. It is not working for me.
    Now I have to hope my business takes off and stays steady.
     I am selling vitamins online. Yes, you can buy vitamins online. You can go  here  and you can shop and buy.
     It all depends on my being able to keep up payments on the program that includes the web site.

Researching
     Would I have invested if I had asked myself that question, "What is the wisest thing for me to do in light of my past history concerning business ventures?"
       Knowing what I know now the answer is probably not. But I must press forward. Whatever the outcome,-- the business takes off or fails,-- I will still have to pay off my debts.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment