Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stem Cells


Today  is Thursday, January 30, 2014. I read in the LA Times front page that scientists have been able to take cells from a rat and inject that cell into another rat and have that cell reproduce. And from this they figure it may be helpful to do in a human and have the same results.
   Man is not a rat. I don't know what this proves. but I know God will only allow them to go so far and then He will step in. Like He did at the Tower of Babel.
   In the image we have that we share with God creativeness and  inquisitiveness are good. If we use it right. I would be careful if I were them.
   The only link man has with the rat is that both he and they were created by God. There is no family link.
    They are looking in the wrong place for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment