Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Starting Over


So it has been a long time since the last post. The stats of audience last I looked has gone far down. The areas read has plunged down to almost none. I seem to be losing my audience.
 So I have decided to broaden my self--reinvent.
  I am not completely dropping theology and subjects along that line. No. But I will try to present a larger field of subjects..
   It is still day time here in Santa Monica  in the state of California. I am finished with dinner. Pasta. Good pasta. I have taken my vitamins. A good percentage of them I take after eating breakfast. But I do from time to time take herbs. My recent purchase has been flax seed oil. I understand it helps blood flow and cuts down on free radical damage. it helps the liver do its' job.
  If you wish to really take advantage of offers in the area of vitamins, I have a  blog also in the blogspot.com family of postings. Click here for one of them. 
  To change the subject, let me say how happy I am to be married. God has provided , I believe, a mate for each person. Unless you injure yourself I believe, you should seek and join another in marriage. I am sure I posted something in this subject earlier in this blog, For Your Information, so if you were to look back you should find it.
   If you can't find it, let me know. I will re-discuss the issue.
   Pay attention to the side bar where the offers are. I am sure you may enjoy the offers.
   Keep reading these new , hopefully improved, postings.
   Send comments in English since I don't read Arabic, or any other tongue. I am not a linguist.
   So reader, tell others if you like where I am going. Tell me where you wish it to go ( be nice now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment