Monday, June 26, 2017

A Proper Foundation

Foundation

Shortly after I had posted the last message on this blog I noticed the ad for The Reorganized Church (Which is Mormon) was taken down. That is good.
 A person still has to be very careful when it comes to proper correct orthodoxy.
 I therefore have come to the conclusion what is needed as the next subject to be handled in this blog is the subject of  Doctrine.
 That is not a dirty word
 To properly understand Bible Study you must properly understand Doctrine.
 If you don't properly understand Doctrine you end up accepting untruth and from there you end up not having a solid foundation to work with.
 A Mormon has the wrong idea of what a church is.  The church is a group of people, not a building, who all have a relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is recorded to have said, in the Gospel of John, I am The Way, The Truth, The Life. No one comes to the Father but through me. -John 14:6
  He has called Himself  I AM. That is the name of God who met Moses in the burning bush.
  Enough said. Please comment back to me if you need further discussion.
   So now you have helped me set the direction we need to go. Or I should say, who ever handles the ads did so.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment