Friday, July 5, 2019

Gender Misunderstanding

Come on now. really? You don't know your gender?
There are really only two. Two? Yes, you heard right.
In the beginning God created you in your mothers womb. He made no mistake. Your gender is rather male or female. He didn't look down and say, "Opps, I think I made a mistake there. I meant to create a non-binary person.)
Who told you differently?
Who ever it was is wrong. Or they maybe need to go back to basic biology.
Somewhere along the line you were scammed. And you bought it. Or if you haven't your friend or person you know who is trying to tell you some time between the planting of the sperm in the egg something happened to the fetus and you were the result--a non-binary person.
I look at myself in the mirror each morning as I shave and thank God I am a person who in this respect is not confused as to gender.
The last time I looked God did not pop out a non-binary gene.
Someone, let me repeat, has fooled you.
There is no reason for you to run out and have a penis looped  off or a breast removed or added.
The problem is in the way you are thinking. And you are  thinking this way because you have come to believe something without the proper investigation.
 Don't accept everything at face value. Don't always trust what people say.
Wait until you are thinking correctly before you make a move.



No comments:

Post a Comment