Monday, November 20, 2017

Warning: Undedrstand What You Are Singing


Yesterday in Church Service I heard a song--it has been out for a while, but this is the first time I heard it. "Speak Into The Atmosphere." If you were to look up the lyrics it  would be under "speak" It is written by Myron Butler.
It must be well known in the black community, The words seem to be more on the line of the Law Of Attraction. "Speak and it will be yours. Walk about your house and speak... I shall have what I decree. Yes, I believe. It belongs to me."
And so on.
 The first question to ask is where in the Bible is the verse? There is none. But ,yes, speak into the atmosphere (Where demons are and the prince of the power of the air and you may have what you desire.
  Speak into the atmosphere is not prayer. This is what I hold to.
" I believe. I shall have what I decree." That sounds like the ability to create out of--what? The atmosphere? God has not given His people that ability.  Only God can create that way.
 Yes, He has given to man the ability to create using substances in existence. But He has never given to man the ability to create as He creates. It is  a part of the image we don't have.
  This song is dangerous and when found in a Bible believing church should be carefully explained and then never heard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment