Saturday, November 16, 2013

How It Is Going

   
      In my last post I was mentioning spending time in God's word every day. It is a method I call the ten verse a day method.. I wish to report I have since the last post been doing the method to see how it worked.
      You choose a book of the Bible to read just ten verses a day. I started in Genesis. In  fact I am still there. I read the ten ]verses. "In The Beginning God created..." and I notice what is being said. I jot down observations.
       Interesting. God created by speaking into existence things He went  day by day. He finished each day that days' work.. He seems to be building up to a climax. As I read I see that climax as being man.
       And so on.
       You can do it also. It is not a hard method. It can get slow. I wouldn't require it as a first method to use in your study of the Bible. I think it should be a method used after you have a good grasp of what the whole Bible says.
       Let God impress on you what is there. This is recorded in your journal. Always keep a pen and paper handy as you do this method so you know where you are.
       Let me know how you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment