Sunday, July 31, 2011

A hopeful Solution

Reading through my Los Angeles Times this morning and I am noticing that there is a problem, it seems. Our nation is coming to a situation where our House and Senate are fighting over a budget and our President Obama is trying to pull the two together and come to some solution. It was President Truman who had a sign on his desk, "the buck ends here."
 So it is with Obama. Whatever the outcome, we are going to be pointing our fingers ulimately to him. As a praying nation, and I hope that we are such, we should pray for wisdom for him as well as the members of the Senate and House. Prayer works. It really works if you are a Christian, that is, a person who has a personal relationship with  God through Jesus Christ. John 14:6. If you don't know God and wish to you can.
  I will wait for your request before I post how. I respect your free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment