Saturday, September 19, 2020

People Need To Hear From God


 

With all this basic foundation laid down in the past few postings, you may be saying to yourself, sure, but what if the scriptures that will allow me to know God are not in the language of the person I am talking to? I mean, what if I can't end my conversation by handing them a Bible in the tongue they can best read?

I have an answer. Get them a Bible in their tongue. And you can. I can link you to a Bible organization that will help you.  

Everyone should be able to read what God has said. I believe God has spoken and has overshadowed some writers to record what He has said. This was because He wants to communicate. Since He is spirit the only way He could connect would be this way.

I wish to inform you that this posting contains a link to an affiliate market. When  you enter using my link given and purchase an item, I will get a commission for providing you a link.


Bibles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment